- 2 tablespoon sunflower oil
- 450g pork stir-fry strips
- 5cm piece root ginger, peeled and shredded
- 2 red peppers, cut in thin strips
- 1 bunch scallions, trimmed and shredded
- 1 red chilli, seeded and thinly sliced
- 4 tablespoon dark soy sauce
- 2 teaspoon oriental chilli oil (optional)
- 1 teaspoon clear honey
- 2 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 2 x 300g packets straight to the wok medium noodles
- handful fresh basil leaves
Heat a wok until smoking hot. Add the oil and swirl up the sides, then tip in the pork strips and stir-fry for 3-4 minutes until well-sealed and lightly browned.
Tip in the ginger with the peppers, scallions and chilli and stir-fry for another 30 seconds. Mix the soy sauce, chilli oil (if using), honey and vinegar in a bowl and then pour into the wok and tip in the noodles.
Toss together until well combined and cook for another 1-2 minutes until the noodles have all separated and are piping hot. Stir in the basil leaves, and then divide among warmed bowls to serve.